CODE RED ALERTS
Get notified on emergencies in real-time with Code Red Notifications. Types of emergencies include evacuation notices, bioterrorism, missing child and weather alerts.
Moving to Mauldin for the first time? Have a question about your current utilities? Use the list below to get in touch with your utility providers.
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up to receive the City’s monthly newsletter, community announcements, and emergency notifications.
MAULDIN SCHOOL SYSTEM
Many families move to Mauldin because of the award-winning public education. Greenville County Schools continually earn the best SAT scores in the state and send record numbers of students to universities and colleges.
Mauldin Middle School, Bethel Elementary School and Mauldin Elementary School have all been distinguished as Red Carpet Schools. A Red Carpet School is a school recognized by the State Department of Education as a school that “does an outstanding job of creating a family-friendly school environment and providing excellent customer service.”
Greenville County Private Schools
- Abundant Life Christian School
- Christ Church Episcopal School
- Five Oaks Academy
- Greenville Classical Academy
- Haynsworth School
- Immanuel Lutheran School
- Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School
- Prince of Peace Catholic School
- St. Joseph’s Catholic High School
- St. Mary’s Catholic School
- Shannon Forest Christian School
- Southside Christian School
Greenville/Mauldin Area Colleges
- Bob Jones University
- Clemson University
- Converse College
- Furman University
- Greenville Technical College
- North Greenville University
- Southern Wesleyan University
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine – Greenville
- University of South Carolina – Spartanburg
- Virginia College – Greenville Campus
- Webster University
- Wofford College
Read the most recent headlines from around the city.
GET INVOLVED & STAY ACTIVE
Mauldin residents and visitors are never lacking for things to do around town. From a beautiful park system to senior, adult and youth sports to cultural events, and city-wide festivals, we have something for you and the whole family.
Looking to get more involved? Check out our volunteer opportunities.
WHAT ELSE DOES MAULDIN HAVE TO OFFER?
There is always something going on, so feel free to contact us to find out more.