MINORITY AND SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF GRANT PROGRAM FUNDING AVAILABLE | NOV. 1 DEADLINE
The state of South Carolina has retained Guidehouse, Inc. to build and operationalize the SC CARES Grant Management Program which is a statewide recovery program for the Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF). The SC CARES Grant Management Program serves as the mechanism by which public and private entities may submit requests for reimbursements for eligible COVID-19-related expenses.
The program provides grants to minority and small businesses to reimburse qualifying expenditures for providing services or revenue loss because of COVID-19. Grant awards will range from $2,500 to $25,000, with applications open from October 19 to November 1. Learn more and apply.
COMMONLY USED TOOLS
RFPs & RFQs
Open RFPs and RFQs are posted below. All RFPs and RFQs are created under the guidelines of the City of Mauldin’s Procurement Code and Policy.
RFP for Architectural/Engineering Services for New Fire Station | Deadline: 12:00 p.m., December 22, 2020
DEMOGRAPHICS & LOCATION
Mauldin is located in the beautiful upstate of South Carolina. An integral municipality in Greenville County, Mauldin is centrally positioned between two of the largest and fastest growing metropolitan regions in the United States — Atlanta and Charlotte.
Mauldin is a progressive community of about 24,000 people.
- The 2010 Census revealed that Mauldin was the 7th fastest growing city in South Carolina with a population greater than 3,000.
- Based on 2013 Census estimates, Mauldin is the 17th largest of 270 South Carolina cities.
- 108,000 residents within a 5 mile radius have an average household income of approximately $70,000.
- Population is expected to grow by around 1.8% annually reaching 116,000 in our trade area by 2017.
- Over 90% of the Mauldin population aged 25+ has at least a high school diploma; more than one-third hold a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Mauldin’s cost of living ranks in the 94th percentile.
Mauldin has a highly skilled and educated workforce to offer growing businesses.
- South Carolina is the 1st in Southeast Productivity
- South Carolina is the 3rd most productive workforce in the United States
- Right-To-Work State
- South Carolina Unemployment insurance rate is 0.42%
- South Carolina has the lowest unionization rate in the United States at 1.8%
- South Carolina has one of the lowest work stoppage rates of 0.00002% which is far below the national average of .02%
For developers interested in subdivision development, please see documents below and contact our office with any questions: