DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS…
- The City will begin holding practices for youth sports without spectators other than one parent or guardian per participant, as needed, on May 31, 2020. The City will resume games for youth sports on June 15, 2020. This includes baseball, softball and flag football. Adult basketball and youth lacrosse remain suspended until further notice.
- The Mauldin Sports Center will reopen on June 8, 2020. Sports Center staff is working to make sure that the Center can reopen safely and meet the suggested guidelines for fitness centers and gyms. Please contact Sports Center staff at (864) 335-4856 with any questions regarding the closure, including billing inquires.
- The trails and greenspaces at Sunset Park, City Park and Pineforest Park are open. Springfield Park will remain closed due to ongoing construction. The playgrounds and public restrooms at all parks will remain closed through May 31, 2020.
- The Senior Center will be closed until further notice to assist in mitigating any potential COVID-19 outbreaks. Staff is re-evaluating the Center’s operations during the closure to determine if/when it is safe to reopen.
- No permits will be issued by the City for events on public property through May 31, 2020.
The City of Mauldin Recreation Department is proud to provide activities and facilities for the citizens of Mauldin. We offer activities for all, from our youth sports program to our Ray Hopkins Senior Center. Regardless of your fitness goals, you will be able to find a class through one of our many programs. Our goal is to provide a safe, clean, friendly environment for our citizens and participants.
The City of Mauldin has a great facility to benefit the health and well-being of its members who are both residents and non-residents of Mauldin.
- Elliptical and cross training machines
- Recumbent bikes and stationary bikes
- Weight machines
- Plate loaded machines
- Free weights
- Indoor walking track on a suspension floor that supports the health of joints
- Indoor rock climbing wall
- 12,800 square foot gymnasium
Members also enjoy specialty items such as a Reverse Hyper Extension Machine for speed training, a Power Runner for speed training, a Handicap accessible multi-gym and a rowing machine. Those interested in aerobics have plenty of options with classes like interval training, strength training, and cycle.
Become a member of the Mauldin Sports Center today.
Mauldin residents enjoy four fantastic parks with various amenities at each individual park. Sunset Park, Springfield Park, and City Park all offer baseball and softball diamonds as well as picnic shelters and playgrounds.
MEET THE TEAM
Sign up to receive the City’s monthly newsletter, community announcements, and emergency notifications.