A business license is required for every business located in or doing business in the City of Mauldin.
Apply or Renew Licenses and Permits
Those interested can apply, renew, and pay for permits and licenses by mail or online.
Apply or Renew Online
Those interested can apply, renew, and pay for permits and licenses online. Click the button for online services.
Apply or Renew by Mail
Apply for permits and licenses or renew your license by mail.
- Complete the Business License Application, Home Occupation Business License Application, or the Nonresident Contractor Business License Application
- Include a $15.00 review fee (payable to the City of Mauldin) with your business license application if you are opening a business in the City of Mauldin.
- Include a $25 review fee if you are submitting an application for a home occupation business license.
- Mail your application and review fee (if required) to Business & Development Services, P.O. Box 249 E. Butler Road, Mauldin, SC 29662
Renew Your Business License
Renewal notices for business license were mailed at the beginning of the year. If you need a copy of your renewal form, click here to email your request. Please include the name of your company and your business license number, if you have it available, and your address.
If your business filed for a tax extension, please mail this extension agreement along with your business license renewal form, tax extension paperwork from the government, and your license fee (based on an estimate of last year’s gross receipts).
- April 30 – Business license renewal deadline. Please pay by April 30 to avoid late fees and penalties.
Sign up to receive the City’s monthly newsletter, community announcements, and emergency notifications.