A business license is required for every business located in or doing business in the City of Mauldin.
- Complete the Business License Application, Home Occupation Business License Application, or the Nonresident Contractor Business License Application
- Include a $15.00 review fee (payable to the City of Mauldin) with your business license application if you are opening a business in the City of Mauldin.
- Include a $25 review fee if you are submitting an application for a home occupation business license.
- Mail your application and review fee (if required) to Business & Development Services, P.O. Box 249 E. Butler Road, Mauldin, SC 29662
The 2020 business license renewal notices will be mailed by December 31, 2019. If you have not received your notice by January 15, 2020, please contact the Business License office by phone at (864) 404-3293 or by email.
- February 14, 2020 – A 2% discount can be applied to an in-city resident business license fee that meets the criteria below:
1. The 2019 business license fee was paid by the due date.
2. All required documents (taxes, back-up documentation if required, and the correct business license fee) is received by February 14, 2020.
- April 30, 2020 – Last day to pay your 2020 business license renewal without late fees and penalties.
Sign up to receive the City’s monthly newsletter, community announcements, and emergency notifications.