The Quick Details:
- Greenville developer The Parker Group are revitalizing the former Family Dollar location at intersection of 276 and Butler Road.
- The site will include two restaurants – Sully’s Steamers and Bohemian Bull. Sully’s steamers is now open, and Bohemian Bulll is slated to open in late 2022.
- The building will also house iCryo, a national chain offering cryotherapy services, and a new AT&T location. These are expected to open by spring of 2023.
About The Parker Group:
The Parker Group specializes in commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions – helping clients obtain the right properties use them in the most effective way. The Parker Group is known for their local successes here in the Upstate, mostly notably The Commons, a 12,000-square foot open-concept, family-friendly dining experience on the banks of the Reedy River a few minutes from downtown Greenville.
Drew Parker, the Parker Group’s founder and Broker-in-Charge, said Mauldin has been on the group’s radar for a while, situated as it is between Greenville and Simpsonville.
Parker Group Commercial Broker Michael Johnson said the goal was to create a space that celebrates the community of Mauldin while also complimenting the nearby City Center project.
“That’s why we chose the name, ‘Maverick Station,’ doing a play off the high school’s logo,” Johnson said, referring to the Mauldin Mavericks. “It’s meant to embody Mauldin as a town, to fit a need but also hopefully give something for people to be excited about.”
“We’re big believers in Mauldin,” Johnson said. “We love what Mauldin has to offer, and it’s been such a good collaboration with the city and the community so far.”
In the News:
- Sully’s Steamers coming to Maverick Station development in downtown Mauldin | Read More
- Charleston-based Bohemian Bull to anchor Mauldin’s Maverick Station | Read More
- Cold therapy comes to Mauldin as Maverick Station grows and Sully’s Steamers nears opening | Read More
- Construction on Maverick Station in Mauldin complete | Read More