- Auditions will take place in the voice studio or auditorium. The holding room for auditioners will be Meeting Room I.
- Please be prepared to sing no more than 32 bars of music from the show or of a similar style.
- Please prepare a monologue from the show or of a similar style.
- Called back auditioners will be asked to read from the script in groups.
- AUDITIONING DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACTORS A ROLE. All auditioners will be notified if he/she has been offered a role in the production.
- Pre-registration for auditions is REQUIRED. Please view registration, audition form, and headshot information below.
DIRECTOR: Tim St. Clair, II
AUDITION DATE: Saturday, August 15, 2020 | TIMES VARY
CALL-BACK DATE: Saturday, August 15, 2020 | Starting at 7 p.m.
Actors only need to attend call-backs if called back by the director. Please make sure your student is available for that evening as well in case they are called back.
SHOW DATES: November 6-8 & 13-15, 2020 (eight shows total)
REHEARSALS: TBD. A rehearsal schedule will be provided to participants.
AVAILABLE ROLES: TBA.
All auditioning actors must be able to read and comprehend the script without assistance.