The 2019 Mauldin Farmers Market, sponsored by Bon Secours St. Francis Health System, will run Tuesdays, June 4 to August 27, 5-8 p.m. at the Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater. Most vendors accept cash and/or credit cards.
The Mauldin Farmers Market features a variety of vendors from around the Upstate selling locally sourced and produced items including produce, dairy, eggs, honey, gifts, clothing, accessories, treats, pastries, and more!
On August 6, the Mauldin Farmers Market is partnering with the Mauldin Police Department for their National Night Out event! Join us for free hot dogs, games and activities for kids, shopping with local vendors, and great music by Jack Roper and the Weatherman Band! There will be no alcohol on August 6; Growler Haus will return to the Market the following week.
Tuesdays, June 4 – August 27 | 5-8 p.m.
A few notes to make your visit a smooth one:
• Parking, entry and live music are FREE.
• Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome.
• Live music will begin at 5:30 p.m.
• Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
• Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
• Dogs are allowed on leash. Please carry disposable bags to pick up any pet droppings.
• Smoking, skateboards, and bicycles are not allowed at the Mauldin Farmers Market.