The 2019 Mauldin Farmers Market, sponsored by Bon Secours St. Francis Health System, will run Tuesdays, June 4 to August 27, 5-8 p.m. at the Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater. Most vendors accept cash and/or credit cards.
The Mauldin Farmers Market features a variety of vendors from around the Upstate selling locally sourced and produced items including produce, dairy, eggs, honey, gifts, clothing, accessories, treats, pastries, and more!
The Mauldin Farmers Market will also feature live music, food trucks, beer and wine from Growler Haus, and fun and healthy activities.
Tuesdays, June 4 – August 27 | 5-8 p.m.
A few notes to make your visit a smooth one:
• Parking, entry and live music are FREE.
• Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome.
• Live music will begin at 5:30 p.m.
• Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
• Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
• Dogs are allowed on leash. Please carry disposable bags to pick up any pet droppings.
• Smoking, skateboards, and bicycles are not allowed at the Mauldin Farmers Market.