Beachin’ Fridays started in 2016, bringing the beach music scene to Mauldin. People come from all over the Upstate converge on the Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater for evenings of shag dancing, beer and wine from Growler Haus, and food trucks. The series always features a fantastic fireworks display that brings in crowds from all over the Upstate.
We’ll be playing all of your favorite beach hits and more! All shows are free, so bring your dancing shoes, lawn chairs, and blankets – it’s gonna be a long, fun, Southern night!
Volunteers and staff will be required to wear masks. We are strongly encouraging guests to wear masks and practice social distancing. The Mauldin Cultural Center’s COVID-19 policies can be found on their website here.
Supporting Sponsor: Cristina Ortiz, State Farm
Volunteer with us!
Help bring the music to Mauldin and volunteer with the Cultural Center for Beachin’ Fridays in 2021! Follow the link below to sign up for a date.
- All shows are FREE of charge and general admission.
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome for all outdoor shows.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited. Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
- Attendees must be age 21+ to consume alcohol. An ID and wristband ($1) will be required.
- This year, we are discouraging people from bringing their dogs to this event. Leashed dogs will be allowed again at next year’s series!
May 28 | The Holiday Band
June 4 | The Shag Doctorz
June 11 | The Tams
June 18 | Carolina Coast Band
June 25 | Rhythm City Band
July 2 | Larry McNair & Friends
July 9 | The Catalinas
July 16 | Jump Street
July 23 | Dana Jones & the Bruce Caldwell Project
July 30 | Band of Oz