Due to the ongoing extension of the emergency order by Governor McMaster, and Greenville County being designated a COVID-19 hot spot, we will unfortunately be cancelling concert dates in June and July for Beachin’ Fridays. We will continue to evaluate the situation and share updates on future concert dates as soon as we are able.
More information about Beachin’ Fridays can be found at mauldinculturalcenter.org/beachin-fridays.
The Mauldin Cultural Center is bringing the beach music scene back to Mauldin with Beachin’ Fridays! People come from all over the Upstate converge on the Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater for evenings of shag dancing, beer and wine from Growler Haus, and food trucks. Our bands will be playing all of your favorite beach hits and more, and the series always features a fantastic fireworks display on finale night. All shows are free, so bring your dancing shoes, lawn chairs, and blankets – it’s gonna be a long, fun, Southern night!
This event is currently scheduled for June 19 – August 21. Be aware that these dates are subject to change. The continuation of Beachin’ Fridays as scheduled will depend on the City of Mauldin’s ongoing evaluation of the COVID-19 epidemic. Should it be unsafe to hold this event, we will post a notice of cancellation on our website and social media as soon as is possible.
Health & Safety Guidelines
We’ll have several health and safety precautions added in light of COVID-19 and the social distancing orders put forth by the Governor of South Carolina.
- If you have a fever or persistent cough or feel unwell, please stay home!
- Maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance between your party and others.
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue.
- Refrain from shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
- The use of face coverings is encouraged.
- All shows are FREE of charge and general admission.
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome for all outdoor shows.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited. Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
- Attendees must be age 21+ to consume alcohol. An ID and wristband ($1) will be required.
- This year, we are discouraging people from bringing their dogs to this event. Leashed dogs will be allowed again at next year’s series!
Volunteer with us!
We’re accepting volunteers to help bring this event to life! Register and learn more