Beachin’ Fridays started in 2015, bringing the beach music scene to Mauldin. People come from all over the Upstate converge on the Mauldin Outdoor Amphitheater for evenings of shag dancing, beer and wine from Growler Haus, and food trucks. This year’s fireworks are on July 5 after a special patriotic performance by the Army 246 Band!
- All shows are FREE of charge and general admission.
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome for all outdoor shows.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited. Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
- Attendees must be age 21+ to consume alcohol. An ID and wristband ($1) will be required.
- Leashed dogs are allowed.
We’ll be playing all of your favorite beach hits and more! All shows are free, so bring your dancing shoes, lawn chairs, and blankets – it’s gonna be a long, fun, Southern night!