The Mauldin Theatre Company holds auditions for actors in the community who are interested. No prior experience is necessary to audition.
- Please be prepared to sing no more than 32 bars of music from the show or of a similar style.
- Please prepare a monologue from the show or of a similar style.
- Called back auditioners will be asked to read from the script in groups.
- AUDITIONING DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACTORS A ROLE. All auditioners will be notified if he/she has been offered a role in the production.
- Please note that this is a community theater production and not a paid position.
- Pre-registration for auditions is REQUIRED. Please view registration, audition form, and headshot information below.
Please note: Auditioners and staff will be required to wear masks, and we will be conducting temperature checks before auditions. The auditions will also be conducted in small groups, as usual, in our auditorium, allowing for maximum social distancing.
DIRECTOR: Tim St. Clair, II
AUDITION DATE: Saturday, February 27, 2021 | TIMES VARY
CALL-BACK DATE: Saturday, February 27, 2021 | Starting at 7 p.m.
Actors only need to attend call-backs if called back by the director. Please make sure you are available for that evening as well in case you are called back.
SHOW DATES: May 7-9 & 14-15, 2021 (eight shows total)
REHEARSALS: TBD. A rehearsal schedule will be provided to participants.
AVAILABLE ROLES: Download the Casting Call here. Most roles are for adults and older youth.
Learn more at https://mauldinculturalcenter.org/auditions